Clint Zalas is a native of South Bend, Indiana. He is a graduate of Purdue University (1996) majoring in Anthropology and History and Valparaiso University School of Law (2001). He is an experienced trial attorney whose primary concentration is on plaintiff medical malpractice, plaintiff personal injury, personal injury defense, insurance defense, municipal law, real estate litigation, corporate litigation, and divorce law. He has represented individuals, businesses and governmental entities at both trial and appellate levels of litigation. Clint has tried numerous jury cases in State and Federal Court, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
Clint is a member of the Robert A. Grant Inn of Court and has served on its Executive Committee. He is a former adjunct professor at Indiana University South Bend. He is a member of the St. Joseph, Indiana State, and America Bar Association and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Clint is also active in his local community and is a member of South Bend Rotary and presently serves on the Board of Directors for Rebuilding together and the St. Joseph County Bar Foundation.
Business and professional affiliations
- St. Joseph Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Robert A. Grant Inn of Court (President)
- St. Joseph County Bar Foundation (Board of Directors)
Community and civic affiliations
- South Bend Rotary
- Rebuilding Together (Board of Directors)
- Smiles for Life (Board of Directors)
- State of Indiana
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Purdue University, B.A. 1996
- Valparaiso University, J.D. 2001