Robert D. Lee is a native of Los Angeles, California. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame (B.B.S., 1961) and Valparaiso University School of Law (1966). At Valparaiso University School of Law he was a member of Delta Theta Phi and co-founder and business director of Valparaiso University Law Review. He is an experience trial attorney. His primary concentration is on personal injury litigation, family law and domestic relations. He has represented individuals and business entities at both trial and appellate levels of litigation. He has tried numerous jury cases in State and Federal court.
Bob is a member of the St. Joseph, Indiana State and American Bar Associations. He is a member of the Indiana Trial Lawyer’s Association, the Association Trial Lawyer’s of America (member, litigation section), Indiana Defense Lawyer Association, Fellow, Indiana Bar Foundation. Bob’s career is marked by involvement in numerous business endeavors. He is the former President of Shakla Inc. International import/export of American products in the Far East. He is also the former part owner and secretary-treasurer of Avanti Motor Corporation and National Inventory Reserve. Lastly, Bob is a U.S.G.A. Regional Affairs Committee member and Rules Official.
Business and professional affiliations
- St. Joseph Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Indiana Defense Lawyer Association
- Indiana Bar Foundation
- State of Indiana
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Valparaiso University, J.D., 1966
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.S., 1961